Today I am playing along with my friend Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday for the first time ever. Here we go...
1. The best news I ever received was when I found out Jeremy had feelings for me. The whole process is a long and pretty complicated story, but he gave me so many reasons to believe the contrary that when he finally came out and said it, I was so happy and so surprised.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is meeting my baby girl.
3. Something I would never do is go snorkeling or really do anything that involves actually going deep into the ocean. Also, I would only attempt parallel parking if my life depended on it.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Jesus. Ok, that's kind of a cop out answer. If I couldn't pick Jesus I would probably pick my friend Emily. She always has the best advice. She should probably move to Portland and start being my life coach now.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be Kira. I can't think of a word that really describes my style. I don't dress from a specific genre or era and my "look" can totally change from one day to the next.
6. One should always brush their teeth & wear sunscreen in the summer. I also like Lauren's answer which was to be kind to others.
7. I want to go home this afternoon and have my house be magically cleaned. We are having a going away party for friends at our place tomorrow and it is seriously a disaster. I really don't want to deal with our mess.
Have a great holiday weekend!