We ordered cloth diapers over the weekend. I decided to go with the FuzziBunz brand based on recommendations by my friends Sara & Emily (read Sara's cloth diapering post here). I also love the bright colors they come in and I'm pretty excited to get our rainbow of diapers in the mail.
I actually do have a couple more moms working on Mama Knows Best posts. I finally did some recruiting, but today I thought it would be fun (and helpful) for me to ask some questions that I have been thinking about. Most of them are related to labor and delivery. I hope that all of you knowledgeable moms out there comment to answer some of them.
1. Did you bring music to the hospital when you gave birth? If so, did you use it and what kind of music did you prefer? What about movies?
2. What did you wear during labor and delivery? I'm pretty anti-hospital gowns. I'm not sure what would be best to bring though.
3. How did you decide who to have in the delivery room with you?
4. Did you have a written birth plan? If so, did you stick to it?
5. How did you go about picking a pediatrician?
6. How quickly after labor were you able to breastfeed for the first time?
7. Is there anything not on the typical "hospital bag packing list" that you wish you had brought with you?
8. Did you use an exercise ball during contractions and was it helpful?
9. Do you have any other helpful tips for labor you would like to share?
To be honest, I can't believe there is going to be a baby (one which I have been told has a large head) exiting my body in around 6 weeks. I'm of course very excited to meet her, but the thought of going through labor is pretty frightening.