Let me introduce you to my new weekly series on the blog:
"Portlander Problems" is where I tell you about situations I have recently encountered that I think are pretty specific to those of us living in and around Portland, OR.
And, now to the problems...
1. Me at a coffee shop: "Do you have any muffins that are not Vegan or gluten free?"
2. The only Blazers jersey I own is a #7 Brandon Roy Rip City jersey. Do I wear it to games or should I get a new one? It makes me too sad to look at it.
3. I feel guilty on the rare occasion I put a paper towel in the garbage instead of in the compost bin.
4. I felt like a loser the other day because I used an umbrella. It was only for Pearl's sake, I swear!
5. I have to be very careful driving in a certain section of my street because it is a location where cyclists and chickens often cross. Yes, chickens.
If you live in the Portland area and want to share some of your own, I would love it if you would submit yours to me. I will post them one of these coming weeks. E-mail me at email@example.com.