Our weekend was fairly relaxed. This is what it looked like...
1. I made and listed new 4th of July themed bibs in my etsy shop.
2. I went around our house and boxed up items for our garage sale. Apparently I want to get rid of a lot of things.
3. I visited a couple of thrift stores to find vintage sheets in fun prints. I'm planning on making kids aprons for my etsy shop with them. I also picked up a cute dress for Pearl at Goodwill while I was there.
4. We went out to dinner with our friends Jordan and Kelli. We learned at dinner that Pearl really likes sourdough bread. Jordan also made us an amazing fire pit that we are really excited to use this summer.
5. I did the dreaded WinCo shopping trip on Sunday. The trip is generally terrible, but Jeremy stayed home with Pearl so it was actually a pretty nice break.
6. We went on a late afternoon hike with Jeremy's parents on Sunday. It was perfect hike weather and there were pretty flowers in bloom!
I hope you are having a great Monday!