You may have noticed the lack of posts here lately.
It's mostly because I have been busy.
If your're curious about what I have been up to, here is a list of 10 things I have been doing recently:
1. Following Pearl around as usual while she gets into everything she isn't supposed to have.
2. Working. I recently took on my first freelance design job. I am so happy to be designing again.
3. Not sleeping. Since I am still staying home with Pearl while working, that means I am getting up crazy early to work in peace.
4. Cleaning. We recently had an appraiser come look at our place. So while Jeremy finished projects around the house, I did a lot of cleaning. I hate doing that stuff, but it feels nice to have a clean house.
5. Multiple IKEA trips.
6. Injuring myself while making dinner. I don't know if it's even possible for me to not burn myself or cut my hand while cooking.
7. Attending church regularly. We are the worst when it comes to getting up on Sunday morning to go to church. We are on a three week streak though!
8. Killing house plants. Not on purpose. I think I try too hard.
9. Eating lots of apple pie. Don't be impressed, I am not making this pie. We are just purchasing many pies and eating them.
10. Avoiding the World Series as much as possible. I'm glad it's over. Baseball is so boring. It's even more boring to watch than golf. I can't handle it.